I love the Tax Free weekend!Â It is such a great way to save money just before the school year begins!Â Tomorrow is just got sweeter with a great special at Krispy Kreme donuts!Â Enjoy!!
That's right a dozen donuts for just 99 cents!!Â Remember to be safe while you are out shopping.Â Here are a few be safe rules to not only practice this weekend but anytime!
Tips to safe this Tax Free Weekend.
* Shop during daylight hours. If you must shop at night, go with a companion.
* Avoid wearing expensive jewelry that could attract thieves.
* Men should carry a wallet in a front pocket. Women should be sure to hold a purse close to the body and on the inside if walking in a pair.
* Avoid carrying large amounts of cash. Use checks or credit cards.
* Donâ€™t overloading yourself with packages. It is important to have a clear sightline.
* Beware of strangers approaching you for any reason. Any time of the year, con artists may try various methods to distract you.
* Park in a well-lighted space, and be sure to lock the car, close the windows, and take the keys with you when you leave.
-Source Amber Alert Safety Center