Mama Fu's Chicken Lettuce Wrap Recipe
Mama Fu's Resturant was in and told us about a cool Chicken Wrap
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
vegetable oil 1 tbsp
minced garlic 1 tsp
Chicken Mix (see below)
Chicken Mix Sauce (see below) 2.5 oz
chopped scallions 2 tbsp
sesame oil 1 tbsp
rice sticks 1 cup
iceberg lettuce cups 6
Dipping Sauce (see below) 2 oz
1. Heat wok to high.
2. Coat with oil.
3. Add garlic and Chicken Mix, toss.
4. Add Chicken Mix Sauce, toss and break up bigger pieces of chicken.
5. Add chopped scallions and sesame oil, toss.
6. Toss until heated through; remove from wok.
7. Place over a plate of rice sticks.
8. Serve with lettuce cups and dipping sauce on the side.
Chicken Mix â€“ Ingredients and Procedure
chicken, ground 1 pound
shiitake mushrooms Â¼ pound
water chestnuts, sliced Â¼ pound
salt and pepper Â¼ tsp, each
1. Hydrate mushrooms by soaking in cool water, covered, overnight. Let drain and squeeze
out excess water.
2. Cook ground chicken with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
3. Drain and chop water chestnuts; add to cooked chicken.
4. Chop mushrooms to equal size (about a quarter of an inch square); add to cooked
5. Thoroughly mix all ingredients together and remove all excess liquid from mixture.
Chicken Mix Sauce â€“ Ingredients and Procedure
Mix the following ingredients with a whisk; set aside 2 oz for Dipping Sauce:
soy sauce Â¼ cup
rice wine Â¼ cup
sugar 1 tsp
black pepper Â¼ tsp
Dipping Sauce â€“ Ingredients and Procedure
Using 2 oz of Chicken Mix Sauce, mix the following ingredients with a whisk:
mustard powder Â½ tsp
hot sauce (sriracha, tobasco, etc) Â½ tsp