The Bachelor Preview: Chantal vs Emily
The season finale of "The Bachelor" is tonight at 7pm on ABC. ¬†There have been blogs and spoilers galore for this season, but no one except Brad, Chantal , Emily ¬†and a few other's will know until tonight who he chooses and if he will propose. ¬† Who do you think Brad will choose? ¬†I hope it's Emily!!
Here are the Pro's and Con's of each lovely lady according to "Fancast":
-¬†She‚Äôs a sassy-cake. Not as abrasive as Michelle Money‚ÄĒalthough she was the infamous slapper‚ÄĒshe‚Äôs got just enough spunk that‚Äôll keep Brad-dubious interested.
-¬†At 28 she‚Äôs ‚Äúonly‚ÄĚ a decade younger than Brad. Hopefully, that translates into a little bit more maturity. (Remember Em is only 24.)
-¬†Brad likes her family. Out of all the families, Woe-Is-Me-Womack seemed to mesh the best with Chantal‚Äôs fam and the fact that he and her self-made millionaire pops have similar backgrounds (i.e. bad daddy issues) was icing on the cake.
-¬†She‚Äôs open. She took the chance and told the emotionally insecure He-Man that she loved him. For a man who‚Äôs normally, as Brad puts it, ‚Äúa closed-off individual,‚ÄĚ her communicativeness will make their budding relationship much easier to deal with.
- She‚Äôs an emotional roller coaster. We‚Äôve seen the tears and her fussy fusses, and neither we nor Brad want to deal with her hormonal tantrums! Waaah!
- She‚Äôs an emotional muncher. Let‚Äôs just keep it real: Girlfriend suddenly made us scratch our heads when it was evident that she was downing some extra ding dongs. She better be careful‚ÄĒlooking at Brad and his muscular man boobs, he doesn‚Äôt look like the type who would tolerate a woman letting herself go.
- She‚Äôs a real-life Barbie. And since Brad looks like a Ken Doll, they‚Äôd be the perfect Mattel duo!
- She‚Äôs classy. Her quiet confidence might give stability to Brad‚Äôs inner wild-child.
- She‚Äôs got a kid. Brad said he always wanted kids and seemed to take to ‚Äėlil Ricki well. If he wanted a family unit asap, he‚Äôd already have one with Em.
- She can be a total robot. It‚Äôs hard to read someone who‚Äôs only emotional response to anything is ‚ÄúShut up!‚ÄĚ
- She‚Äôs got a kid. Having a five-year-old might prove too much for a man who‚Äôs still trying to find his inner Oprah.
- She‚Äôs got a traumatic past love life. The fact that Em‚Äôs one and only soul mate died is crazy-hard to compete with, and Brad-dilda knows he‚Äôll be compared to him forevahhhh!
- She‚Äôs super young. At 24, she‚Äôs one of the youngest contestants to be on this season.
The next big question is who will be the next "Bachelorette"? ¬†That will be announced tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel show at 11pm!! ¬†Do you think it will be the new brunette Ashley?